VIR FORTIS LLC
WEBSITE TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. Parties To This Agreement And Consideration.
The parties to this Agreement (the "Agreement") are You (hereinafter “You” “Your” or the "User"), and VIR FORTIS LLC (hereinafter the "Company," “We,” “Our,” or “Us”).
1.1. By accessing the Materials at Website and for other good and valuable consideration, the sufficiency of which is acknowledged by You and the Company, You hereby agree to be bound by all the terms and conditions set forth in this Agreement.
1.2. Subject to Your acceptance of the terms and conditions set forth in this Agreement, the Company agrees to grant You a limited personal non-transferable right to access the contents of Website and affiliated sites operated by the Company.
1.3. This Agreement is subject to change by the Company at any time and changes shall become effective upon notice to USERS by posting at, or via hyperlink to the Website, or by sending an email from Us to the email address associated with the Your User account.
1.4. You may not alter, delete, add or change or edit any of these terms and conditions, and any such attempted alteration shall be void and of no effect.
2. Use of Website: You agree to not do any of the following:
violate any laws or Company policies;
be false or misleading;
infringe any third-party right;
distribute or contain spam, chain letters, or pyramid schemes;
distribute viruses or any other technologies that may harm the Company or the
interests or property of the Company’s users;
copy, modify, or distribute any of the Company’s content on this Site or any other person's
content posted on the Site, unless expressly authorized to do so;
use any robot, spider, scraper or other automated means to access the Website and collect content
for any purpose without our express written permission;
harvest or otherwise collect information about others, including email addresses, without their
bypass measures used to prevent or restrict access to the Website.
3. User's Code of Conduct: You agree, warrant and covenant to use the Website in accordance with the following Code of Conduct and You agree and acknowledge that in our sole discretion We may, but are under no obligation to reject or delete any transaction posted or uploaded by You which violates any of the following provisions, and/or to terminate Your right to use or access the Website for violating these provisions:
that is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, libelous, invasive of another's privacy, or is harmful to minors in any way;
that is pornographic or depicts a human being engaged in actual sexual conduct in any way;
that harasses, degrades, intimidates or is hateful toward an individual or group of individuals on
the basis of religion, gender, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, age, or disability;
that impersonates any person or entity, including, but not limited to, a Company’s employee, or
falsely states or otherwise misrepresents Your affiliation with a person or entity (this provision
does not apply to content that constitutes lawful non-deceptive parody of public figures.);
that includes personal or identifying information about another person without that person's
that is false, deceptive, misleading, deceitful, misinformative, or constitutes "bait and switch";
that infringes any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other proprietary rights of any
party, or Content that You do not have a right to make available under any law or under
contractual or fiduciary relationships;
that constitutes or contains "affiliate marketing," "link referral code," "junk mail," "spam," "chain
letters," "pyramid schemes," or unsolicited commercial advertisement;
that constitutes or contains any form of advertising or solicitation if: posted in areas of the
Website which are not designated for such purposes; or emailed to the Website users who have not indicated in writing that it is okay to contact them about other services, products or commercial interests;
that includes links to commercial services or web sites, except as allowed in "services";
that advertises any illegal service or the sale of any items the sale of which is prohibited or restricted by any applicable law, including without limitation items the sale of which is prohibited
or regulated by federal, state and local law;
that contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt,
destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications
that disrupts the normal flow of dialogue with an excessive amount of content (flooding attack) to
the Website, or that otherwise negatively affects other users' ability to use the Website; or
that employs misleading email addresses, or forged headers or otherwise manipulated identifiers
in order to disguise the origin of content transmitted through the Website;
contact anyone who has asked not to be contacted, or make unsolicited contact with anyone for
any commercial purpose;
"stalk" or otherwise harass anyone;
collect personal data about other users for commercial or unlawful purposes;
use automated means, including spiders, robots, crawlers, data mining tools, or the like to
download data from the Website - unless expressly permitted by Us;
post non-local unless permitted or otherwise irrelevant content, repeatedly post the same or
similar content or otherwise impose an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on our
post the same item or service in more than one classified category or forum;
attempt to gain unauthorized access to the Company’s computer systems or engage in any activity
that disrupts, diminishes the quality of, interferes with the performance of, or impairs the functionality of, the Website;
use any form of automated device or computer program that enables the submission of postings on the Website without each posting being manually entered by the author thereof (an "automated posting device"), including without limitation, the use of any such automated posting device to submit postings in bulk, or for automatic submission of postings at regular intervals;
directly or indirectly or through the use of any device or other means, copy, download, stream, reproduce, duplicate, archive, distribute, upload, publish, modify, translate, broadcast, sell, transmit, or retransmit the online services or content that belongs to or is posted this Us unless expressly permitted by Us in writing.
4. Information Collected. The information which We collect through the Website may include Personal Information (hereinafter the "Personal Information") which refers to information that helps it identify users or viewers of the Website (collectively, "Users" and each a "User" or “you”). The
Personal Information may include data such as a User’s name, street address, phone number, facsimile number, email address, username and password, and credit card numbers and information. We may utilize Personal Information, without limitation, for the following purposes: (i) establishing and verifying user identities; (ii) opening, maintaining, administering and servicing Registered User (as defined below) accounts; (iii) processing, servicing or enforcing transactions and sending communications relating to the Website; (iv) providing User support in connection with User-use of the Website; (v) providing service updates for the Website; (vi) providing promotional notices and offers and other information; (vii) responding to User-posed inquiries and comments; (viii) maintaining the security of the Website and Company-systems; and (ix) evaluating Use of the Website for potential improvements and otherwise. The Website may also collect data that cannot be traced back to a specific individual (hereinafter the "Anonymous Information"). For example, We may be able to keep count of how many Users have viewed the Website and specific content therein, or key words utilized to find the Website, but this information does not necessarily includeinformation regarding Users’ names, street addresses, phone numbers, or email addresses. Users who view the Website but do not enter their Personal Information are generally anonymous Users. Only Anonymous Information and no Personal Information will be intentionally collected by Us from anonymous Users. The Website may use browser cookies to collect Anonymous Information. The Website may also incorporate web beacons or similar tracking technologies to allow Us to track how the Website is used. Such technologies are used to collect Anonymous Information, e.g. the name of the User’s internet service provider, the IP address of the User’s computer, User’s browser software and operating system, the identity of any linked-form or linked-to website and other similar information. Furthermore, We may, either directly or through a third party, track Users’ conduct on the Website, including, without limitation, areas of the Website visited, topic(s) viewed, most popular pages of the Website, Users’ Internet connection type and browser use. Also, We may combine a User’s Anonymous Information with similar information collected from other Users to help improve the Website and services.
5. Website Use of Information: Notwithstanding anything herein to the contrary, by submitting Personal Information, You grant Us, Our officers, subsidiaries, affiliates, successors, assigns, managers, members, agents, and employees the right store any information you enter on the website or give us in any other way that personally identifies you to improve Your experience at the website, to get a better general understanding of the type of individuals visiting the website and to enable us to contact you when needed. Please, note that user information may be cached in search engine indexes even after removal and that this Website nor Us have any control over such caching.
6. Accounts, Passwords and Registration to the Website. You agree that We are not responsible or liable for the personal protection and security of any password or username that you may use to access this Website. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of the password and
account, and can help keep Your account secure by using a strong password. You are solely responsible for any and all direct or indirect damages and liable for all activity conducted on this Website that can be linked or traced back to Your username or password. If You lose a password to Your account or are subject to a stolen password, You must immediately notify Us.
7. Content from the Website. As between You and Us, You own any and all content that You submit to the Website. You grant Us and Our affiliates a right to distribute and send your content to third- parties to perform the transaction(s) being requested.
8. Abusing the Website. Please send Us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org to tell Us about any problems or offensive content so that together We can keep the Website working properly. We may limit or terminate our service, remove hosted content and/or take technical and legal steps to
keep Users off the Website if we think that they are creating problems or acting inconsistently with the letter or spirit of our policies. However, whether We decide to take any of these steps, remove hosted content or keep a user off Website or not, We do not accept any liability for monitoring the Website or for unauthorized or unlawful content on the Website or use of the Website by Users.
9. Limitations on Website Services. You acknowledge that the Company may establish limits concerning use of the service, including the maximum number of days that content will be retained by the Website, the maximum number and size of postings, email messages, or other content that may be transmitted or stored by the Website, and the frequency with which You may access the Website. You agree that the Company has no responsibility or liability for the deletion or failure to store any content maintained or transmitted by the Website. You acknowledge that the Company reserves the right at any time to modify or discontinue the Website (or any part thereof) with or without notice, and that the Company shall not be liable to You or to any third party for any modification, suspension or discontinuance of the Website.
provided by those third-party advertisers on their websites or the availability of their services. We strongly recommend that User reads and reviews the privacy policies of any other third-party websites and/or service providers. This Website may contain links to third party websites of promoters, advertisers, affiliates, partners, agents, tools, services, etc. However, We do not draft, review, control or monitor the privacy practices of such third-parties. Should the User choose to visit these linked websites or use third-party tools or services, the User’s visit and/or use of such third- party websites or tool/service shall be subject to the privacy policies, terms and conditions, and end user licenses agreements of such third-parties. We strongly advise you to review the legal documents of such linked websites and/or third-party tools/services before using the same.
11. No Spam Policy. You understand and agree that sending unsolicited email advertisements to Our email addresses or through Our computer systems or Our Site, is expressly prohibited by this Agreement. Any unauthorized use of Our computer systems is a violation of this Agreement and certain federal and state laws, including without limitation the Computer Fraud and Abuse Act (18 U.S.C. § 1030 et seq.). Such violations may subject the sender and his or her agents to civil and criminal penalties. This section shall survive the termination of this Agreement.
12. Intellectual Property Rights & Website Content. We, reserve all of Our intellectual property rights. This Agreement does not grant you any right or license with respect to any of our copyrights, trademarks, service marks, graphics and logos. The Website contains content from Us, You, and other users. You agree not to copy, modify, or distribute any content whatsoever from the Website, including all our copyrights or trademarks. When You give Us content, You are granting Us a non-
Copyright Act. This section shall survive the termination of this Agreement.
14. Liability. You agree not to hold Us or our Affiliates responsible for things other users post or do. We do not guarantee the accuracy of postings or user communications or the quality, safety, or legality of what's offered. We also cannot guarantee continuous or secure access to our services. Accordingly, to the extent legally permitted We expressly disclaim all warranties, representations and conditions, express or implied, including those of quality, merchantability, merchantable quality, durability, fitness for a particular purpose and those arising by statute. We are not liable for any loss, whether of money (including profit), goodwill, or reputation, or any special, indirect, or consequential damages arising out of Your use of the Website, even if You advise Us or we could reasonably foresee the possibility of any such damage occurring. Some jurisdictions do not allow the disclaimer of
warranties or exclusion of damages, so such disclaimers and exclusions may not apply to You. This section shall survive the termination of this Agreement.
15. Disclaimer of Warranties. YOU AGREE THAT USE OF THIS WEBSITE IS ENTIRELY AT YOUR OWN RISK. THIS WEBSITE IS PROVIDED ON AN "AS IS" OR "AS AVAILABLE" BASIS, WITHOUT ANY WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND. ALL EXPRESS AND IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NON- INFRINGEMENT OF PROPRIETARY RIGHTS ARE EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMED TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, WE DISCLAIM ANY WARRANTIES FOR THE SECURITY, RELIABILITY, TIMELINESS, ACCURACY, AND PERFORMANCE OF THE WEBSITE. TO THE FULLEST
EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, WE DISCLAIM ANY WARRANTIES FOR OTHER SERVICES OR GOODS RECEIVED THROUGH OR ADVERTISED ON THE WEBSITE OR THE SITES OR SERVICE, OR ACCESSED THROUGH ANY LINKS ON THE WEBSITE. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, WE DISCLAIM ANY WARRANTIES FOR VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS IN CONNECTION WITH THE WEBSITE.
Some jurisdictions do not allow the disclaimer of implied warranties. In such jurisdictions, some of the foregoing disclaimers may not apply to You insofar as they relate to implied warranties. This section shall survive the termination of this Agreement.
16. Indemnity. You agree to indemnify and hold the Company, its officers, subsidiaries, affiliates, successors, assigns, managers, members, agents, service providers, suppliers and employees, harmless from any claim or demand, including reasonable attorney fees and court costs, made by any third party due to or arising out of content You submit, post or make available through the Website, Your use of the Website, Your violation of this Agreement, Your breach of any of the representations and warranties herein, or Your violation of any rights of another. This section shall survive the termination of this Agreement.
17. Terminating our Services. You may terminate or stop using our services at any time. We may also stop providing services to You, add or remove functionalities or features or stop a service completely. You agree that We, at our sole discretion, have the right (but not the obligation) to delete or deactivate Your account, block Your email or IP address, or otherwise terminate Your access to or use of the Website (or any part thereof), immediately and without notice, and remove and discard any content within the Website, for any reason, including, without limitation, if We believe that You have acted inconsistently with the letter or spirit of this Agreement. Further, You agree that We shall not be liable to You or any third-party for any termination of Your access to the Website. Further, You agree
not to attempt to use the Website after said termination.
18. Dispute Resolution. This Agreement or any claim, cause of action or dispute (“claim”) arising out of or related to this Agreement is governed by the laws of the State of Wyoming. Any disputes relating in any way to Your use of the Our Site shall be submitted to confidential & binding arbitration in, except to the extent that you have in any manner violated or threatened to violate Our intellectual property rights. We may seek injunctive or other appropriate relief in any state or federal court in the state of Wyoming and you consent to exclusive jurisdiction and venue in such courts. Arbitration under this agreement shall be conducted under the commercial rules then prevailing of the American Arbitration Association. The arbitrator’s award shall be binding & may be entered as a judgment in any court of competent jurisdiction. If we don't enforce any particular provision, we are not waiving our right to do so later. If any provision of this Agreement is held invalid, unenforceable, or void by a court of
competent jurisdiction, then this Agreement shall be considered divisible as to such provision, and the remainder of the Agreement shall be valid and binding as though such provision were not included in this Agreement. We may send notices to You through the email address You provide, or by certified mail. Notices sent by certified mail will be deemed received five days following the date of mailing. We may update this Agreement at any time, with updates taking effect when You next use the Website or after 30 days, whichever is sooner. No other amendment to this Agreement will be effective unless posted at Our Website. Headings are for reference purposes only and in no way define, limit, construe or describe the scope or extent of such action.
19. Force Majeure. If by reason of failures of telecommunications or internet service providers, labor disputes, riots, inability to obtain labor or materials, earthquake, fire or other action of the elements, accidents, governmental restrictions or other causes beyond Our control We are unable to perform in
whole or in part its obligations as set forth in this Agreement, then the Company and the Site shall be relieved of those obligations to the extent it is so unable to perform and such inability to perform shall not make the Company or the Site liable to You.
20. Relationship of the Parties. Nothing contained in this Agreement shall be construed as creating any agency, legal representative, partnership, or other form of joint enterprise between the parties. Neither party shall have authority to contract for or bind the other in any manner whatsoever.
21. Security Procedures. We undertake reasonable efforts to operate secure data networks which are protected by industry standard firewall and password protection systems. We undertake reasonable efforts to review its security and privacy policies on a periodic basis and it may adjust and change the systems as necessary. Notwithstanding the above, and although We are ever diligent in Our security pursuits, We cannot guarantee the success of Our efforts.
24. Corporate Transfers of Information. Information about the Users of the Website, which include the User’s Personal Information, may be disclosed in association with certain business dealings such as any debt financing, acquisition or merger, sale of assets and in the event of a bankruptcy, assignment
25. Contributions. Please send questions, comments or complaints (“Contributions”) to email@example.com. By submitting ideas, suggestions, documents or proposals to Us, you acknowledge and agree that: (i) Your Contributions do not contain confidential or proprietary information; (ii) We are not under any obligation of confidentiality, express or implied, with respect to the Contributions; (iii) We shall be entitled to use or disclose (or choose not to use or disclose) such Contributions for any purpose, in any way, in any media worldwide; (iv) We may have something similar to the Contributions already under consideration or in development; (v) you irrevocably non-exclusively license to Us rights to exploit Your Contributions; and (vi) you are not
entitled to any compensation or reimbursement of any kind from Us under any circumstances.
27. Terms of Sales, Purchases and/or Orders. Not withstanding anything contained herein to the contrary the following terms and conditions shall govern sales, purchased and/or orders through the Website:
By the submission of the order, a contract is concluded between Usand Customer which is based on the conditions defined in this agreement. Us, while being the subject of purchase order, undertakes to certify prudent behavior as it is expected. The Customer undertakes, unless the Customer resigns during the transitional period, to transfer the total purchase price of the service requested online. The Customer notes itself being subject to the condition of submitting the order, which is considered to be an offer. The Customer takes note that the subscription is valid for one calendar year.
For the approval of the order, the personal details of the Consumer are needed that must be provided on the registration/payment site of www.gymnasticsmethod.com. In case of incomplete, incorrect or inaccurate data the order is rejected and the contract is not established. Insofar as the data provided by the Consumer through the registration procedure is not true and accurate, Us has the right to cancel and withdraw from the execution of the order without the need of specific justification.
By the submission of the order, the Customer declares its awareness of the technical parameters, properties, characteristics of the product, the gross prices, conditions of the payment, information regarding delivery and method of receiving the goods.
The regulations regarding guarantee below are exclusively applicable to products physically delivered to the Customer. The rules do not concern courses and online videos available on gymnasticsmethod.com. Solely new products are sold via the gymnasticsmethod.hu internet store; except certain products on sale, in the description box of these products the information regarding guarantee is detailed. The product
purchased can be replaced by Us only in case the product is proven to be defective and the packaging has not been damaged. Us is not liable to replace or take back products that are impossible to be sold due to the damage made during unpacking.
Right of Withdrawal in case of instructor-course, workshop and seminar
The regulations regarding participation in the courses offered by Gymnastics Method (instructor-course, workshop and seminar) are supplemented with the following rules regarding the nature, composition and the expenses of preparation for the courses.
The conditions of resignation from participation at courses held by Gymnastics Method
Resignation at least 60 days before the beginning of the course: 100$ deduction for administration cost and the rest of the amount is paid back to the Customer
Resignation 30-59 days before the beginning of the course: 50% of the amount is paid back to the Customer
Resignation in less than 30 days: the amount cannot be recovered, the right of withdrawal in this period of time will not benefit the Customer anymore.
The ticket bought is freely transferable to another person up to the last 3 days before the beginning of the course. The Customer, using the link located in the e-mail confirming of the purchase, is obliged to inform the instructor or organizer of the course in writing about the transfer.
Money back guarantee:
All sales are final! If you are not satisfied with the content or you don't use the platform anymore, you can cancel your membership anytime under Profile/Membership/Cancel membership on the website.
Goods and Services available to purchase
Product scope: courses on health, sport and free-time activities, professional training. The tickets necessary for courses and products can be purchased via our online store.
The products offered can be categorized in the following way:
Material for training videos
Equipment for sport
The gross price indicated on gymnasticsmethod.com are the final retail prices of the products that are valid solely in the moment of the product’s appearance. Us sustains the right to change the prices indicated in the online store. The change of the price enters into force with its appearance on the website. In case the order is submitted by the Customer, Us undertakes to ensure that the product will be delivered with the original retail price valid in the moment of order. This price is indicated in the confirmation sent following the submission of the order.
Gymnasticsmethod.com endeavors to make the data appearing on the website (product price, accessibility, description) as accurate as possible. In the event of occurrence of mistakes, Us takes responsibility according to legislation. The Customer may withdraw the order if the information is proven to be inaccurate.
The promotional fares regarding products and other orders available on the website of www.gymnasticsmethod.com are valid based on the conditions applied in the time of submitting the order. Certain products are supplied with a gift sent by Us, which is indicated in the webstore next to the product ordered. If the gift is optional it can be only chosen concurrently with the ordering process. The gift is optional in case of each order, including multiple products ordered in the same time. Us ensures the gift until stocks of the manufacturer are exhausted.
Us does not take responsibility if the order, whole or in part through no fault on his own (eg. stock shortage) cannot be fulfilled; the principle payment previously paid is transferred back to the Customer.
The transport costs apply to physical products requiring shipment only, and the costs are individually established for all types of products. The prices indicated are gross amounts and contain VAT.
The products are home delivered in 12-19 workdays from the day of order. The date of delivery may delay if the product is not available in store at neither Us, nor the manufacturer or the wholesalers. As a consequence, the product may be delivered in later than 20 workdays in which case the Customer is informed.
The product is delivered to the address given in registration, a confirmation e-mail is sent about the delivery date and order details.
The Consumer may ask for the product to be delivered to a different address than the one given through the registration procedure in case the request is reported â€“in 24 hours before the date of delivery signed in the e-mail to the customer services (phone: +1-305- 985-8859, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org).
The orders submitted on the same day by the identically registered Customer are aggregated by Us. Only one discount of the coupons made use, vouchers, or gifts is enforceable.
In case of online video courses, trainings and products purchase exclusively credit card payment or PayPal transaction is possible.
The aim of www.gymnasticsmethod.com is to fulfill all orders providing appropriate quality. If the Customer wants to make a complaint regarding the contract or the fulfillment of it, the complaint can be submitted to the access of customer services, which
available on www.gymnasticsmethod.com. Us shall examine the complaint in 30 days from the submission, similarly to the statement of complaint Us informs the Customer about the decision on the complaint and informs the Customer in case of rejection about the possibilities to submit remedy.
The locally competent court is responsible for the judgement on legal disputes arising by any of the Parties. For matters not regulated by this Agreement, the regulations of the Civil Code and the law of Government Regulation 45/2014. (II.28.) concerning distance contracts are governing.
The data under www.gymnasticsmethod.com domain name are handled by the VIR FORTIS LLC Data is provided on a voluntary basis with the consent of the subject. The provision and handling of data is necessary for the successful execution of the order and separation of products from one another and identifiable content of the product. The controller handles and stores the data based on the regulation of 2001 CVIII Law. Us endeavors to keep the data safe and undamaged; the procedure of handling personal information is based on the 1992 LXIII. Law on protection of personal data and access to data of public interest.
Data to be provided for the submission and record of the order:
In case of a different billing address the data above can be submitted separately for invoicing.
The following data are recorded and stored with the orders of a previously registered account:
Previous orders (identification, date of order, total amount, status of order, list of ordered products)
Favorite products (if the User signed in and saved products as favorites following the registration)
Access details belonging to registration (password encrypted)
The possibility to amend invoicing and delivery data, previously provided data Data to be provided for subscription to newsletter
The Customer may subscribe to newsletter by the submission of the order or on the site of the web store. Subscription is possible solely with a real e-mail address.
Following the subscription, a confirmatory reference is sent to the e-mail address by the system, clicking on it the Customer can justify and confirm the subscription. By clicking on the confirmation web address the Customer provides consent to receive newsletter. The data provided is kept confidential and shall not be disclosed to third parties by the VIR FORTIS LLC. he right to unsubscribe of newsletters is provided at the bottom of each mail sent by Us by clicking on the unsubscribe button or contacting the customer services. Clicking on the unsubscribe button in the mail causes the immediate deletion of the e-mail address and all data in connection with it of the mailing list. In case of demanding the deletion of data via customer services, data will be deleted in 3 workdays from the day of request. The content of newsletters sent by VIR FORTIS LLC. is informative about the current sales and highlight information about the products. The data is not disclosed to third parties; the offers of a third party shall not be sent to the given e-mail address.
Through browsing on the website technical information are registered for statistical purposes (IP address, period of visiting the website, etc.). Such data can solely handed to authorities by VIR FORTIS LLC. if it is legally, credibly justified and the request is substantiated; the statistical tool used by VIR FORTIS LLC. is Google Analytics. The processing directive of Google Analytics is detailed on the website http://www.google.com/analytics.
The User, signing in to the website run by VIR FORTIS LLC. acknowledges the conditions set out in this Legal Notice and recognizes itself bound by regulations independently of the cause and nature of the visit on the website. The design and style, certain parts, determination of the content, placement into framework, layout, compilation and the content (hereinafter ‘the Content’) is individual; based on its originality the website and the Content are copyright-protected. The right-holder is VIR FORTIS LLC. Solely the right holder, VIR FORTIS LLC., is authorized to allow each, every and anyone use it with particular attention on the following:
Without prior written authorization of the VIR FORTIS LLC. it is forbidden to in part or whole release, re-publish, circulate, store, process, recast, multiply, translate, store in database, make available to download, put on the market, forward or copy the content. Creation or adaptation of any material or work of art derived or based on the content is forbidden; including font type, button, link, background image, icon, text, picture, graphic, logo, image, shooting or unauthorized distribution and sales of audio and video material is prohibited.
Any kind of distribution of videos and descriptions entails denunciation and criminal proceeding. Additionally, the User is obliged to pay the Author a compensation of $20.000 per video and $5 per character in the description of content.
The User shall respect all copyright and other rights connected to the content. The Author VIR FORTIS LLC. is allowed, partially or wholly, to modify, update or cancel the content without prior notice. The aim of the Author is to publish authentic and accurate content; however, for credibility and harm deriving from the lack of credibility the Author takes no responsibility. Should the User find any inaccurate or incorrect information, the case can be reported via the following address: email@example.com
The User can use the website entirely on his own responsibility. Adam Godrosi and VIR FORTIS LLC. exclude its liability for any harm deriving from the reference existing on the website of the Author linked to the website of a third party. The User acknowledges that Us is not responsible for any damage or error caused by virus, for data loss of any kind in the computer or network of the User and furthermore, Us is not liable for unauthorized access to the computer or connected network of the User.
The physical movements introduced in the online course videos of Gymnastics Method extremely demanding on the human body. Therefore, you should carry out all exercises precisely, in accordance with the instructions, with respect of fitness level at your own risk. You are in charge of your body, keep it safe! Before the beginning of the training program consultation with a professional is strongly recommended. Enquire whether the exercises, static strength elements are contraindicated or safe for you to execute. In case you needed guidance turn to professional coach, doctor or instructor of the Gymnastics Method for assistance. Be precautionary; if you move irresponsibly, train ignorantly of the rules on the field, serious injuries can easily occur. For the injuries as the consequence of such behavior, the AG-Movement System does not take responsibility. All exercises on the website can be implemented on one’s own responsibility. The programs are compiled for healthy human individuals. In case you have complaints, joint pain, previously untreated or neglected injuries turn to a professional of rehabilitation in any event before the beginning of the program. The pace of development is different by each and every individual and it mainly depends on the lifestyle, nutritional habits, practice of harmful addictions and management of stress.