3. Information Collected.
The information which We collect through the Website may include Personal Information (hereinafter the "Personal Information") which refers to information that helps it identify users or viewers of the Website (collectively, "Users" and each a "User" or “you” and shall refer to Subscriber or Registered User as defined in Website Terms and Conditions). The Personal Information may include data such as a User’s name, street address, phone number, facsimile number, email address, username and password. Users are responsible for keeping all Personal Information current and may change any previously entered information through the Website in the manner set forth below. We may utilize Personal Information, without limitation, for the following purposes: (i) establishing and verifying user identities; (ii) opening, maintaining, administering and servicing Registered User (as defined below) accounts; (iii) processing, servicing or enforcing transactions and sending communications relating to the Website; (iv) providing User support in connection with User-use of the Website; (v) providing service updates for the Website; (vi) providing promotional notices and offers and other information; (vii) responding to User-posed inquiries and comments; (viii) maintaining the security of the Website and Company-systems; and (ix) evaluating Use of the Website for potential improvements and otherwise. The Website may also collect data that cannot be traced back to a specific individual (hereinafter the "Anonymous Information"). For example, We may be able to keep count of how many Users have viewed the Website and specific content therein, or key words utilized to find the Website, but this information does not necessarily include information regarding Users’ names, street addresses, phone numbers or email addresses. Users who view the Website but do not enter their Personal Information are generally anonymous Users. Only Anonymous Information and no Personal Information will be intentionally collected by Us from anonymous Users. The Website may use browser cookies to collect Anonymous Information. The Website may also incorporate web beacons or similar tracking technologies to allow Us to track how the Website is used. Such technologies are used to collect Anonymous Information, e.g. the name of the User’s internet service provider, the IP address of the User’s computer, User’s browser software and operating system, the identity of any linked-form or linked-to website and other similar information. Furthermore, We may, either directly or through a third party, track Users’ conduct on the Website, including, without limitation, areas of the Website visited, topic(s) viewed, most popular pages of the Website, Users’ Internet connection type and browser use We may combine a User’s Anonymous Information with similar information collected from other Users to help improve the Website and services.
3.1. We disclaim any liability for disclosure of any Personal Information or non-Personal Information arising out of any of the following circumstances:
- Disclosure to government (local, state, national, or international) agencies in response to legal processes, such as subpoenas or court order; or
- Any unlawful or unauthorized access to and transmissions of Personal Information from this website; or
- Disclosure of any information by the User themselves on message boards, public forums, blogs, social networking websites, or any other online or offline media.
3.2. Besides the above-mentioned Personal Information, some non-Personal Information may be collected when the User visits different pages of this Site. Such non-Personal Information may include the type of browser the User used to access this website, the operating system(s) installed on the User’s computer, internet protocol (ip) address of the User’s computer, ip address of the User’s internet service provider (isp), etc. This information is generally used to improve the layout and content of our website, provide the User with customized advertisements, analyze the site-usage, dispense with the need to re-login every time the User visits the webpages of the Site after logging in, and enhance the overall experience of using this website. All such non-Personal Information is kept confidential and never shared with, or sold to, any third party.
3.4. We accord maximum priority to the security of all the data we collect from the Users and/or Registered Users of this Site. Therefore, we use the latest and most secure technologies prevalent in the industry and available in the market to protect the integrity of all the Personal Information or non-Personal Information collected during the course of your interaction with the Site. Apart from several electronic and technical safeguards, we also employ certain physical and procedural safeguards in order to make the access to this sensitive data exclusive to the authorized personnel have access to this data. Notwithstanding any amount of steps and assurances we give, due to peculiar nature of the Web, no foolproof security from unauthorized access by hackers, crackers, or similar illegal means and personnel, can be guaranteed. Additionally, while processing online payments, we do not retain or intercept any credit card data which you submit through our secure servers. All such data is directly sent to the secured servers of the credit card companies through latest SSL encryption method for further processing.
4. User Posted Content. Users may post content, including, without limitation, on the Website that may be made publicly available to other users and to the general public via the Website. Users acknowledge and agree that any posted comments posted by User do not reflect the Website or Our Users acknowledge and agree that by posting or otherwise submitting such content on or to theWebsite, User’s Personal Information, including his email address and any other information the User supplies may be visible to the third parties. User shall not share any information in his inquiry that he is not prepared to be public or to otherwise share with such other third parties. Further, Users may submit inquiries, comments or other content (collectively, an "Inquiry") to Us through the Website.
6. Information Sharing.
enforcement or other governmental officials in Our sole and absolute discretion, as We deem necessary to comply with the law.
- Security Procedures. We undertake reasonable efforts to operate secure data networks which are protected by industry standard firewall and password protection systems. We undertake reasonable efforts to review its security and privacy policies on a periodic basis and it may adjust and change the systems as necessary. Notwithstanding the above, and although We are ever diligent in Our security pursuits, We cannot guarantee the success of Our efforts.
- Special Cases. It is Our policy to not use or share the Personal Information about the Users of the Website in ways which have not been outlined or described herein without first allowing Users a chance to opt out or otherwise disallow such unrelated uses. However, We may disclose Personal Information about Users or information relating to their Use of the Website for any reason if, in Our sole discretion, We determine that it is reasonable to do so, including:
- 8.1. To comply with laws, such as the Electronic Communications Privacy Act, regulations or governmental or legal requests for such information;
- 8.2. To reveal information that is needed to identify, contact or bring legal action against any User who may be violating the Website Terms and Conditions;
- 8.3. To operate the Website properly;
- 8.4. To protect the Website and its Users; and/or
- 8.5. To fully cooperate with law enforcement authorities, private-party litigants and others seeking
information about its Users to the extent required by applicable law.
9. Protection of Children.
Our Site is intended for an adult audience only, and children under the age of eighteen (18) are not eligible to use this Website. Entry into this Site requires age verification. We require all Users to be at least eighteen (18) years old to use any area of the Site and require all Users to agree to the terms of the Age Verification Agreement. We ask that minors (under the age of eighteen 18) do no submit any personal information to us.
10. Website Terms and Conditions.
11. Corporate Transfers of Information.